Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.
What are signs that God is listening to your prayers?
God may also answer your prayers by planting a desire in your heart. Or He may give you a vision or dream in answer to your request. Like He did for Cornelius, who was a God-fearing, praying man (Acts 10:1-2). We don’t know what Cornelius prayed for specifically, but God certainly answered him.
Why is God not listening to my prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … He that turneth away his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer [shall be] abomination.
How do you get God to talk to you?
How To Hear The Voice of God
- Humble yourself and get on your knees.
- Pray to God to reveal Himself to you in a way that can’t be missed.
- Use my “Prayer To Hear God’s Voice” below.
- Ask God to speak to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Go on about your life and pay attention.
What are signs from God?
Here are four common signs that God uses:
- Use of Nature. Time and time again we see God using nature as a way to communicate with his people. …
- Sends someone else. Another common sign that God sends is via a messenger. …
- Dreams. We have to be very careful with this one. …
- Word of God.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance. …
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes. …
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you. …
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
Why does God let me struggle?
God allows struggle and difficult times because we are sinners and we all come short of the glory of God. God loves us, but because of our sinful nature, He allows these things to happen. … God does not cause suffering, but He can and may allow it to accomplish good.
Does God want to hear from me?
Prayer. First John 5:14 says, “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.” The power of prayer comes from faith in a powerful God. Some think prayer is a duty.
Can I talk to God in my head?
You can talk to God out loud or inside your mind, whichever feels most effective to you. It may be best to find a quiet or private space you can occupy in order to concentrate while you’re talking.
Does God talk to us in dreams?
Our dreams are only one way in which the Lord speaks to us directly as believers. The primary way He speaks is through His Word. … So, you had a dream or vision. You have prayed and sought and received confirmation from the Holy Spirit.
How do you know when God is pushing you?
So here are 4 signs God is pushing you into something better.
- Your Passion & Joy. You’re the woman who always threw herself, heart and soul, into her work. …
- Your Team. You’re the original team player. …
- Your Motivation. …
- The Problem Is You. …
- The Unknown. …
- The Money. …
- The Position.
What do you do when God is silent?
When God seems silent, bare your heart before him.
Let us bare our hearts before him, even when our hearts are filled with questions and distress about what seems like the silence of God. As David writes in Psalm 62: “For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation.