Does God know my troubles?
God is not only the creator of what is visible but what is invisible (Colossians 1:16). This includes everything in the spiritual realm, including our emotional state. God knows first hand what pain is. Psalm 56:8 states, “You keep track of all my sorrows.
How do you know if God is trying to tell you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition. …
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends. …
- Hardened Heart.
What does God see when he looks at your heart?
“The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” However, I feel the Christ calling me also to look beyond my own heart, out into the world, to learn to see other people as God sees them. …
Does God feel what we feel?
God comforts us in our affliction in order that we may comfort those afflicted after us. We comfort them with the same comfort we ourselves received. Here Paul alludes to a truth of human experience: suffering does not equip us to help others who experience suffering.
How do you know it’s God’s voice?
How to Know If We’re Hearing God’s Voice
- God’s voice doesn’t obsess over our problems. …
- God’s voice doesn’t gossip. …
- God’s voice will usually speak with you about your own heart, not others’ hearts. …
- God’s voice focuses more on the heart of the issue, than on direct answers. …
- God’s voice will never contradict Scripture.
What does the Bible say about God seeing everything?
“The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good” (Proverbs 15:3). He sees what is behind and what is ahead, all the threats, all the dangers. “God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether it is good or whether it is evil” (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14).
Does God know me better than I know myself?
We may not believe it but God knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows how many strands of hair there are in our heads, He knows what’s going to happen to us, He knows what’s in our hearts. So don’t be afraid, confess all your sins to the Lord and know that you will be forgiven. …
What does it mean that God knows your heart?
When God’s word conflicts with our failings and shortcomings, many people say, “Yeah, but God knows my heart.” I interpret that statement as, “What I’m doing might be wrong, but in my heart, I’m a good person. God knows that.
How do I stop worrying and trusting God?
Table of Contents
- Stop waiting for the world to help you.
- Stop trying to impress everyone.
- Let yourself hope (in God)
- Identify your life needs, and focus on what really matters.
- Deal with distress.
- Question yourself.
- Get advice when you’re stuck.
- Be aware of what’s happening around you.
When God won’t take away your anxiety?
When fear grips me tight and I feel I cannot move, Free my heart and help me to take things one step at a time. When I can’t express the turmoil inside, Calm me with Your quiet words of love.
What is the golden rule given by Jesus?
In Matthew’s gospel, Jesus summarises the whole of the Old Testament in a single phrase: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” This maxim, known as “the golden rule” of ethics, is sometimes portrayed as an exclusively Christian concept.