The first miracle, the “Feeding of the 5,000”, is the only miracle—aside from the resurrection—recorded in all four gospels (Matthew 14-Matthew 14:13-21; Mark 6-Mark 6:31-44; Luke 9-Luke 9:12-17; John 6-John 6:1-14).
What miracles are in the Gospels?
Gallery of miracles
- Healing the mother of Peter’s wife.
- Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis.
- Healing the blind at birth.
- Healing the Paralytic at Bethesda.
- The Blind Man of Bethsaida.
- The Blind man Bartimaeus in Jericho.
- Healing the Centurion’s servant.
- Christ healing an infirm woman.
How many miracles are reported in all four of the Gospels?
During his earthly ministry, Jesus Christ transformed countless lives. Like other events in the life of Jesus, his miracles were documented by eyewitnesses. The four Gospels record 37 miracles of Jesus, with Mark’s Gospel recording the most.
How many miracles are recorded in Matthew?
Matthew put emphasis on the resemblance between Jesus and Moses by listing ten miracles in Matthew 8-9 in comparison to the ten miracles Moses performed, which are described in Exodus 5-12.
How many miracles did Luke have?
According to the Lukan account, Jesus performs sixteen miracles of healing. Three more people are delivered from demonic .
What parable is in all 4 gospels?
Answer and Explanation: None of Jesus’ parables are in all four of the canonical Gospels because John’s Gospel does not have parables.
What are the 7 miracles of Jesus?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
How many miracles did Elijah perform?
Elisha asked Elijah for twice as much as his spirit; Elijah said it was a difficult request (2 Kgs 2.9). The Midrash says Elijah did eight miracles and Elisha sixteen. I Elisha’s miracles not only double Elijah’s but seem to parallel and multiply them in their themes, elements and language.
How many miracles did Jesus perform in all?
37 Miracles of Jesus in Chronological Order
|37 Miracles of Jesus|
|20||Jesus walks on water||6:45-52|
|21||Jesus heals many sick in Gennesaret as they touch his garment||6:53-56|
|22||Jesus heals a gentile woman’s demon-possessed daughter||7:24-30|
|23||Jesus heals a deaf and dumb man||7:31-37|
What was Jesus second miracle?
The second documented miracle of Jesus was recorded in John 4:46-54 and tells the story of Jesus healing a royal nobleman’s son. “Once more Jesus visited Cana in Galilee, where He had turned the water into wine. And there was a royal official whose son lay sick at Capernaum.”
What are the three elements of miracles?
1.1 A Miracle as an Unusual Event
- 1 A Miracle as a Violation of a Natural Law. …
- 2 A Miracle as an Overriding or Circumvention of a Natural Law. …
- 3 A Miracle as a Coincidence with an Available Natural Explanation.
What was Jesus biggest miracle?
Easter is a day set aside for the international recognition of Jesus’ resurrection from the dead. His resurrection is the greatest miracle ever, and it provides the greatest distinction religiously, while at the same time, making people the greatest offer in human history.
What was Jesus Third miracle?
The third documented miracle of Jesus was recorded in John 5:1–9, and it took place in Jerusalem by the pool of Bethesda. The word Bethesda means “house of mercy.” Jesus encountered a man near the pool of Bethesda who had a crippling infirmity for 38 years.
What is the last miracle of Jesus?
In verses 51-53, we are told, “But Jesus answered, ‘No more of this! ‘ And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.” This healing was the last miracle that Jesus performed before his crucifixion.